Mint 2017 '17 Gibson USA M2 S Series Les Paul-Style Guitar. Amazing value.
Here we have a flawless, mint 2017 USA-made Gibson M2 S Series, a Les Paul style guitar in ebony Nitro finish with two Pro-Bucker pickups and that weighs under four pounds. With an extremely fast and comfortable neck, this little guitar screams with attitude at a very affordable price. It would be the perfect guitar for a beginner or young student. Why not get a USA-made guitar for under $400? And, it's a Gibson to boot. Full stop. I really like playing this guitar but I thought I was getting the Les Paul Custom S Series as opposed to the M2. Therefore, my mistake is your gain. Comes with a Gibson gig bag and all the case candy! You can buy a new one at Guitar Center for $399 plus tax. Or you can buy a like-new one for $40 less, including shipping.
Features, from Gibson's website:
- Mini-button tuners: These tuners provide reliable, long-lasting tunings.
- Tektoid nut: Dense and self-lubricating for great sustain and accurate return to pitch.
- Satin slim taper maple neck: One of the most comfortable and fastest neck that Gibson has ever made.
- One piece rosewood fingerboard: High standard of quality for truly amazing tone, sustain and playability.
- Solid poplar body: Recognized for well-balanced tones.
- New Light Gloss true Nitro finish: New Light Gloss is a nitrocellulose finish for ultimate resonance and beautiful aging.
- Gibson Pro-Buckers humbuckers: For those legendary Gibson humbucker tones.
- Adjustable wrap-around bridge: Great sustain with adjustability for accurate intonation.
- Simple controls: One volume, one tone and one toggle switch - direct control.
- S Series Gigbag: Yes, it even comes in a gigbag!